Kerala Agricultural University
Main Campus, Vellanikara, KAU PO, Thrissur - 680 656, India
Phone: 0487-2438550-60; 2372219 (o); 9496839409, Fax: 2372720
One Week Course on
Library Automation, Digital Library Management &
Web Tools for Documentation & Information Services
during 3-9 August (Thursday –Wednesday) 2017
Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is organizing a One Week Course on Library Automation, Digital Library Management and Web Tools for Documentation & Information Services during 3-9 August (Thursday – Wednesday) 2017. The course is organizing at KAU Central Library, Vellanikakra, Thrissur in collaboration with the Academic Library Association (ALA) and Kerala College Librarians’ Association (KCLA).
Topics included in the course:-
- Library Automation
- Digital Library Management
- Web Tools for Library Services
- Library Web Designing, Hosting and Data Security
- Web Content Management using “Drupal”
- E-Learning Management System: “Moodle”
- Research Management, Academic Documentation and Publishing
Target Participants:- Librarians working in Colleges and Universities in India. Sessions and modules are hands on and hence seats are limited. Participants will be selected on First cum-First Serve Basis.
Non-KAU Participants should pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 300/- by DD, payable to The Librarian, Kerala Agricultural University at SBI, KAU Campus Branch, Thrissur.
The expense towards food and accommodation about Rs. 350/- per day should also to be borne by the participants. Shared accommodation will be provided in University Guest House/Hostels, subject to the availability. For details visit: www.kau.ca.in; www.kaucentrallibrary.org
How to apply:-
Interested librarians should apply with the following details:
1. Name; 2. Designation; 3. Office Address; 4. Telephone No.; 5. E-mail-id.; 6. Accommodation Needed (Yes/No); 7. Details of Registration Fee Remitted: DD No. , Date, Amount, Bank Branch; and 8. Signature & Date.